Develop modular applications using the Java Platform Module System, the single most anticipated feature in Java 9. You will improve maintainability and performance of your Java applications by deploying only modules that are needed and encapsulating their implementation details.
aw. You will learn how to avoid one of the major pain points of Java programming, that of conflicting class names from different modules, or packages. You will learn to create custom run-time images that represent a minimal and more compact JRE containing only those modules that you need. You will further learn to migrate existing Java applications to modular ones using different approaches and tools. The end result is a new ability to plug together different modules without fear of namespace and other conflicts, and you can deploy to everything from small devices to large servers.
- Build Java applications using the new modular system introduced in Java 9
- Create your own JRE consisting only of the modules that you require
- Adapt your testing techniques toward modular applications
lare your dependencies on other modules
- Enable modules to export only specific packages
- Migrate existing Java applications to modular ones
- Improve maintainability and performance of Java applications
Who This Book Is For
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。