Learn how to make the most of SharePoint 2016 and its wide range of capabilities to support your information management, collaboration, and business process management needs. Whether you are using SharePoint as an intranet or business solution platform, you will learn how to use the resources (such as lists, libraries, and sites) and services (such as search, workflow, and social) that make up these environments. In the fifth edition of this bestselling book, author Tony Smith walks you through the components and capabilities that make up a SharePoint 2016 environment. He provides step-by-step instructions for using and managing these elements, as well as recommendations for how to get the best out of them.
What You Will Learn
- Create and use common SharePoint resources like lists, libraries, sites, pages and web parts
- Understand when and how workflows and information management policies can be used to automate process
- Learn how to take advantage of records retention, management, and disposition
- Make the most of SharePoint search services
- Take advantage of social capabilities to create social solutions
Who This Book Is For
Whether you have not yet used SharePoint at all, have used previous versions, have just started using the basic features, or have been using it for a long of time, this book provides the skills you need to work efficiently with the capabilities SharePoint 2016 provides.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。