Odoo continues to gain momentum throughout the world in regards to providing the best platform for open source ERP installations. Now with Odoo 8, you have access to a powerful website builder, integrated e-commerce features, and a fast-growing community to help transform and modernize your business.
With this practical guide, you will cover the essential modules to get Odoo up and running for your company.
After installing Odoo, you will use its sales management application to enter quotes, create sales orders, and invoice customers. You will then learn how to integrate the CRM application to manage your leads and convert them into lucrative opportunities and sales. Next, you will set up your own purchase management system, assigning products to suppliers and tracking orders with the new warehouse management and routing system. Finally, you will learn how to use analytics to track project expenses and keep your accounts simple and easy to maintain and build an Odoo module to extend its functionality and make it work for you.
Working with Odoo covers all the core installation and usage functionalities of this popular tool, helping you to fully implement a working ERP system through practical, advanced, real-world examples.
What You Will Learn
- Configure a functioning customer relationship management system
- Set up a purchasing and receiving system for your company that allows you to track inventory, costs, and profit
- Implement manufacturing operations and processes using real-world examples that you can put to use in your own company
- Discover the capabilities of Odoo’s financial accounting and reporting features
- Integrate powerful human resource applications that simplify the collection and management of employee information
- Utilize Odoo’s full featured project management application to organize tasks and track time and costs associated with billable projects
- Customize Odoo without writing a line a code
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。