The move from so–called heavyweight architectures, such as Enterprise JavaBeans, toward lightweight frameworks, like Spring, has not stopped since Pro Spring was published by Rob Harrop and Jan Machacek in 2005; in fact, it’s picked up pace. The Spring Framework remains the leader in this move and provides a platform on which you can build your own applications and services.
Pro Spring 2.5 covers the new features of Spring 2.5, but moreover, it is focused on the best practices and core standards of contemporary Spring development. As members of the Spring development team at Cake Solutions, the author team brings extensive practical experience gained from working with Spring since version 1.0 and delivering successful systems on top of it.
Learn the approaches that really matter in a professional, enterprise–level environment, so you can apply them to your projects today, safe in the knowledge that they just work.
What you’ll learn
- Discover how to use Spring’s Inversion of Control (IoC)
- Explore Spring’s excellent aspect–oriented programming (AOP) support, including Spring 2.5’s new @AspectJ feature
- Find out how to use Spring’s dynamic scripting language features, Spring design patterns, and performance tuning in Spring applications
- Learn what really works in real–world Spring development
- Understand Spring’s support for the JDBC framework, Hibernate, the Quartz enterprise scheduler, declarative transaction management, and much more
- Master Spring’s well–designed MVC framework and add AJAX to your Spring web applications to create flexible, efficient, and manageable applications using the best techniques available
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。