Take a detailed look at the NetBeans IDE and new features in the NetBeans Platform. Learn about support for JShell, the Jigsaw Module System, and Local Variable Type Inference, focusing on what this new version of NetBeans brings to developers who are working in Java and other supported languages. The book is a practical, hands-on guide providing a number of step-by-step recipes that help you take advantage of the power in the latest Java (and other) software platforms, and gives a good grounding on using NetBeans IDE for your projects. This book has been written by Apache community members who both use the IDE and actively contribute and develop Apache NetBeans as an open source project.
Pro Apache NetBeans consists of three parts. The first part describes how to use the IDE as well as the new features that it brings to support the latest Java versions. The second part describes how you can extend NetBeans by creating plugins and writing your own applications using the Rich Client Platform. The third part describes how you can contribute to develop NetBeans IDE further, becoming part of the open source team that is driving future developments in the toolset.
What You Will Learn
- Work faster and more effectively by applying expert tips and tricks
- Apply NetBeans’ most cutting-edge features to your Java development
- Debug your applications using intuitive features built into the IDE
- Identify performance issues in your application by using the NetBeans profiler
- Develop using the latest API of the NetBeans Rich Client Platform
- Extend Apache NetBeans by creating plugins built on the Rich Client Platform
- Build NetBeans from source and understand the internals of NetBeans itself
- Contribute to the large community that supports and develops NetBeans
Who This Book Is For
Developers who want to know the latest features in NetBeans, as well as how the transition to Apache has affected the future of the NetBeans IDE. The book is also of interest to those desiring to become contributors to the NetBeans project and to influence its future development. Java developers who need to create a new desktop application from scratch also will benefit from this book.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。