Combine the strengths of Angular, the leading framework for developing complex client-side applications, and ASP.NET Core MVC 3, the latest evolution of Microsoft’s framework for server-side applications. This new edition offers updated Angular, ASP.NET Core 3, Entity Framework Core 3 examples, an all-new chapter on interoperability with Blazor, and more!
Best-selling author Adam Freeman brings together these two key technologies and explains how to use ASP.NET Core MVC 3 to provide back-end services for Angular applications. This fast-paced and practical guide starts from the nuts and bolts and gives you the knowledge you need to combine Angular and ASP.NET Core MVC 3 in your projects.
Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the essential details you need to learn to be truly effective.
What You Will Learn
- Gain a solid understanding of how ASP.NET Core MVC 3 and Angular can work together
- Utilize both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code to develop Angular/ASP.NET Core MVC projects
Create ASP.NET Core RESTful web services to support Angular applications
- Expose data from Entity Framework Core to Angular applications
- Use ASP.NET Core Identity to provide security services to Angular applications
- Understand how Angular and Blazor applications can work together
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers with knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC who are introducing Angular into their projects.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。