In the next sections, you’ll design and implement the backend framework of a typical chatbot from scratch. You will also explore some popular open-source chatbot frameworks such as Dialogflow and LUIS. The authors then explain how you can integrate various third-party services and enterprise databases with the custom chatbot framework. In the final section, you’ll discuss how to deploy the custom chatbot framework on the AWS cloud.
- Identify business processes where chatbots could be used
- Focus on building a chatbot for one industry and one use-case rather than building a ubiquitous and generic chatbot
- Design the solution architecture for a chatbot
- Integrate chatbots with internal data sources using APIs
- Discover the differences between natural language understanding (NLU), natural language processing (NLP), and natural language generation (NLG)
- Work with deployment and continuous improvement through representational learning
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。