This quick reference is a condensed guide to the essential data structures, algorithms, and functions provided by the C++17 Standard Library. It does not explain the C++ language or syntax, but is accessible to anyone with basic C++ knowledge or programming experience. Even the most experienced C++ programmer will learn a thing or two from it and find it a useful memory-aid.
It is hard to remember all the possibilities, details, and intricacies of the vast and growing Standard Library. This handy reference guide is therefore indispensable to any C++ programmer. It offers a condensed, well-structured summary of all essential aspects of the C++ Standard Library. No page-long, repetitive examples or obscure, rarely used features. Instead, everything you need to know and watch out for in practice is outlined in a compact, to-the-point style, interspersed with practical tips and well-chosen, clarifying examples.
This new edition is updated to include all Standard Library changes in C++17, including the new vocabulary types std::string_view, any, optional, and variant; parallel algorithms; the file system library; specialized mathematical functions; and more.
What You Will Learn
- Gain the essentials that the C++ Standard Library has to offer
- Use containers to efficiently store and retrieve your data
- Inspect and manipulate your data with algorithms
- See how lambda expressions allow for elegant use of algorithms
- Discover what the standard string class provides and how to use it
- Write localized applications
- Work with file and stream-based I/O
- Prevent memory leaks with smart pointers
- Write safe and efficient multi-threaded code using the threading libraries
Who This Book Is For
All C++ programmers, irrespective of their proficiency with the language or the Standard Library. A secondary audience is developers who are new to C++, but not new to programming, and who want to learn more about the C++ Standard Library in a quick, condensed manner.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。