Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse are examples of tools that help developers by automating an assortment of software development-related tasks. By reading this book you will learn how to get Eclipse to automate common development tasks, which will give you a boost of productivity.
Getting Started with Eclipse Juno is targeted at any Java programmer interested in taking advantage of the benefits provided by a full-fledged IDE. This book will get the reader up to speed with Eclipses powerful features to write, refactor, test, debug, and deploy Java applications.
This book covers all you need to know to get up to speed in Eclipse Juno IDE. It is mainly tailored for Java beginners that want to make the jump from their text editors to a powerful IDE. However, seasoned Java developers not familiar with Eclipse will also find the hands-on tutorials in this book useful.
The book starts off by showing how to perform the most basic activities related to implementing Java applications (creating and organizing Java projects, refactoring, and setting launch configurations), working up to more sophisticated topics as testing, web development, and GUI programming.
This book covers managing a project using a version control system, testing and debugging an application, the concepts of advanced GUI programming, developing plugins and rich client applications, along with web development.
What you will learn from this book
- What Eclipse is and why you should make the jump to an IDE if you have not done it yet
- Effectively using Eclipse to write Java code
- Integrate JUnit 4 into Eclipse, and develop and run JUnit-based test methods
- Manage your project using the version control system Git/EGit
- Develop GUI applications using SWT
- Use the Eclipse WTP plugin to develop and deploy web-based Java applications
- Extend Eclipse by developing new Editors, Views, and contributing to existing elements of the IDE
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。