Develop applications and experiences for Microsoft’s HoloLens and other Windows mixed reality devices. This easy-to-follow guide removes the mystery behind creating amazing augmented reality experiences. Mixed reality development tools and resources are provided.
Beginning Windows Mixed Reality Programming clearly explains all the nuances of mixed reality software development. You’ll learn how to create 3D objects and holograms, interact with holograms using voice commands and hand gestures, use spatial mapping and 3D spatial sound, build with Microsoft’s HoloToolkit, create intuitive user interfaces, and make truly awe-inspiring mixed reality experiences. Start building the holographic future today!
What You Will Learn
- Prototype ideas quickly
- Get started with Unity, the preferred tool for animating 3D objects.
- Explore where to find 3D models for your project, or make your own!
- Use spatial sound, voice commands, and gestures
- Build with the HoloToolkit to make apps the easy way
- Publish to the Windows Store and make money from your app
Who This Book Is For
Programmers with little or no graphics or mixed reality experience
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。