In recent years, electronics have gone from something that only electronic engineers can understand, to a common hobby that is accessible to all. Netduino has grown to be a part of this revolution, providing a development board that is both easy to use, and allows existing .NET developers to build on knowledge they already have.
Most developers have wild ideas about all the gadgets they would develop to make the world a better (or easier) place, but have no idea how to get beyond blinking an LED. The topics contained go beyond what most books cover, taking an in-depth look at how to use Netduino for practical projects.
This book starts off by showing you how to do the “hello world” of electronics – fade an LED in and out. It will take you right through all the fundamentals, including how to control a wide range of electronic sensors.
You will learn how easy it is to automate various parts of your home. You will learn how to open your gate with your smartphone, automatically water your plants, get emailed when someone invades your territory, connect up a keypad to unlock your door, make your own breathalyzer, control your home theatre, and much more!
What you will learn from this book
- Write some simple code for a Netduino
- Use a microphone to determine the noise level of the room
- Power the sensors and components with external power supplies
- Control existing technology and appliances around your house with transistors and relays
- Link your smartphone to your Netduino with Bluetooth as a controller
- Determine alcohol on your breath
- Use servos to control physical objects
- Use a matrix keypad to secure your house and much more
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。