Ready to build truly stunning apps for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch? This cookbook—written exclusively in Swift 3—provides more than 120 proven solutions for tackling the latest features in iOS 10 and watchOS 3. With these code-rich recipes, you’ll learn how to build dynamic voice interfaces with Siri and messaging apps with iMessage. You’ll also learn how to use interactive maps, multitasking functionality, the UI Testing framework, and many other features.
This cookbook is ideal for intermediate and advanced iOS developers looking to work with the newest versions of Apple’s mobile operating systems. Each recipe includes reusable code that’s available on GitHub, so you can put it to work right away.
- Let users interact with your apps and services through Siri
- Write your own iMessage extensions that allow added interactivity
- Work with features in Swift 3, Xcode 8, and Interface Builder
- Build standalone apps for Apple Watch
- Create vibrant user interfaces with new UIKit features
- Use Spotlight APIs to make your app content searchable
- Add Picture in Picture playback functionality to iPad apps
- Take advantage of MapKit and Core Location updates
- Use Apple’s new UI Testing framework
- Liven up your UI with gravity and turbulence fields
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。