Silverlight 5 has the potential to revolutionize the way we build business applications. With its flexibility, web deployment, cross-platform capabilities, rich .NET language support on the client, rich user interface control set, small runtime, and more, it comes close to the perfect platform on which to build business applications. It’s a very powerful technology, and despite its youth, it’s moving forward at a rapid pace and is gaining widespread popularity.
This book guides you through the process of designing and developing enterprise-strength business applications in Silverlight 5 and C#. You’ll learn how to take advantage of the power of Silverlight to develop rich and robust business applications–from getting started to deployment, and everything in between.
In particular, this book will serve developers who want to learn how to design business applications. It will introduce the patterns you’ll use, the issues you’ll face, and how to resolve them. Author Chris Anderson, who has been building line-of-business applications for over a decade, demonstrates his expertise through a candid presentation of how to tackle real-life issues, rather than just avoiding them. Developers will benefit from his hard-won expertise through business application design patterns that he shares throughout the book.
What you’ll learn
- How to structure your project to ensure a robust and maintainable application
- How to create user interfaces with XAML and bind controls to data
- How to communicate securely between the server and the client
- How to view and maintain data within a Silverlight user interface
- How to design unique user experiences and use advanced styling techniques
- How to implement standard business application paradigms in Silverlight
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。