Using Manga Studio 5 to create comics is an enriching experience. Instead of using graphite and ink, we can get creative with digital marking tools. Once you’ve got to grips with the basic use of these tools, creating comics digitally is just as expressive and fun as creating them on paper.
Manga Studio 5 Beginner’s Guide is for beginner and experienced comic artists who are new to Manga Studio. The book delves into the methods of creating a comic, from an idea, character, script, and rough layouts, all the way to the finished art. No matter what character you are creating—superheroes, sci-fi, fantasy, real world, or Manga—Manga Studio 5 Beginner’s Guide will be your go-to book for creating comics.
What You Will Learn
- Create your own story in Manga Studio 5
- Learn how to create pages to make them presentable on the Web and on paper
- Identify ways to make your comics “sound” as good as they look by using software that complements speech balloons created by Manga
- Master different ways to color your comics
- Use the 3D posable figures in Manga Studio 5 to augment your own knowledge of anatomy to draw characters in action poses
- Discover ways to compose a page to direct the reader’s attention where you want it to be
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。