Winner of a 2015 Alpha Sigma Nu Book Award, Software Essentials: Design and Construction explicitly defines and illustrates the basic elements of software design and construction, providing a solid understanding of control flow, abstract data types (ADTs), memory, type relationships, and dynamic behavior. This text evaluates the benefits and overhead of object-oriented design (OOD) and analyzes software design options. With a structured but hands-on approach, the book:
- Delineates malleable and stable characteristics of software design
- Explains how to evaluate the short- and long-term costs and benefits of design decisions
- Compares and contrasts design solutions, such as composition versus inheritance
- Includes supportive appendices and a glossary of over 200 common terms
- Covers key topics such as polymorphism, overloading, and more
While extensive examples are given in C# and/or C++, often demonstrating alternative solutions, design―not syntax―remains the focal point of Software Essentials: Design and Construction.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。