Discover the Ada programming language by being gently guided through the various parts of the language and its latest available stable release. The goal in this book is to slowly ease you into the different topics. It is understood that you do not always have ample free time, so the text is easy to digest and concepts are spoon fed to the reader.
Starting with the simplest of topics, detailed explanations demonstrate the how and why of Ada. You are strongly encouraged to experiment and break things (without which the learning process is linear and quite dull). At the end of Beginning Ada Programming, you will have an excellent understanding of the general topics that make up the Ada programming language and can tackle far more challenging topics.
Each chapter builds on what was previously described. Furthermore, each code example is independent of others and will run all by itself. Instructions are provided where you can obtain an Ada compiler and how to debug your code.
What You Will Learn
- Master basic types, control structures, procedures, and functions in Ada
- Use Ada arrays, records, and access types
- Implement OO programming using Ada
- Handle the basics of I/O and interfacing with the operating system
- Take advantage of string operators, data containers, multiprocessing with tasks, and more
- Work with contracts and proofs, networks, and various Ada libraries
Who This Book Is For
Programmers who are new to Ada, with at least some experience in programming, especially scientific programming.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。