The Dart programming language can be used for both client- and server-side development. It combines the best from many of today’s languages. Dart’s cohesive, scalable, and robust web programming features will help individuals and organizations solve challenges in a whole new way.
You’ll start off with an interactive tour of Dart and realize its power. You will step up to learn about the DOM tree and its implementation, while creating web apps. You will learn how to use various APIs for asynchronous calls, GeoLocation, Audio, File Drag and Drop, touch events, and more. Later on, you will build custom elements with Web Components and build on top of the previous parts with polymer.dart. You will also learn about data bindings and how to use AngularDart. You’ll get to grips with writing CLI scripts, MySQL queries, Apache and nginx configuration, WebSockets, and so much more. Finally, you’ll learn the unit testing and profiling, and writing native extensions in C/C++.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the Dart language syntax, libraries, and package manager
- Handle asynchronous calls with Future-Based API and use HTML5 features in Dart
- Write example apps with Web Components and polymer.dart
- Develop web apps using AngularDart
- Test apps with unit tests and analyze them with Observatory
- Explore CLI apps, WebSocket servers, and server-side scripting in Dart
- Extend the Standalone Dart VM with C/C++ native extensions
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。