Explore the concept of bots and discover the motivation behind working with these new apps with messaging platforms. This book is an accessible resource teaching the basic concepts behind bot design and implementation. Each chapter builds on previous topics and, where appropriate, real working code is shown that implements the concepts. By just picking up a code editor, you can start creating smart, engaging, and useful bot experiences today.
- Understand the general architecture of a bot
- Distinguish between a great bot experience versus a bad bot experience.
- Explore the ideas behind natural language processing and apply them to bot development
- Implement real Messenger, Slack, and custom channel bots using Node.js and the Microsoft Bot Builder framework
- Deploy bots to Facebook Messenger and Slack
Engineers, hobbyists, and the design oriented community looking looking for an introduction to the technologies and concepts involved in building bots. The experience level could be from beginner to expert, although some familiarity with Node.js and APIs will be assumed.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。