Gain the knowledge and skills necessary to improve your embedded software and benefit from author Jacob Beningo’s more than 15 years developing reusable and portable software for resource-constrained microcontroller-based systems. You will explore APIs, HALs, and driver development among other topics to acquire a solid foundation for improving your own software. Reusable Firmware Development: A Practical Approach to APIs, HALs and Drivers not only explains critical concepts, but also provides a plethora of examples, exercises, and case studies on how to use and implement the concepts.
What You’ll Learn
- Develop portable firmware using the C programming language
- Discover APIs and HALs, explore their differences, and see why they are important to developers of resource-constrained software
- Master microcontroller driver development concepts, strategies, and examples
- Write drivers that are reusable across multiple MCU families and vendors
- Improve the way software documented
- Design APIs and HALs for microcontroller-based systems
Who This Book Is For
Those with some prior experience with embedded programming.
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。