How can you help your software team improve? This concise book introduces codermetrics, a clear and objective way to identify, analyze, and discuss the successes and failures of software engineers—not as part of a performance review, but as a way to make the team a more cohesive and productive unit.
Experienced team builder Jonathan Alexander explains how codermetrics helps teams understand exactly what occurred during a project, and enables each coder to focus on specific improvements. Alexander presents a variety of simple and complex codermetrics, and teaches you how to create your own.
- Learn how codermetrics changes long-held assumptions and improves team dynamics
- Get recommendations for integrating codermetrics into existing processes
- Ask the right questions to determine the type of data you need to collect
- Use metrics to measure individual coder skills and a team’s effectiveness over time
- Identify the contributions each coder makes to the team
- Analyze the response to your software and its features—and verify that you’re meeting team and organizational goals
- Build better teams, using codermetrics to make personnel adjustments and additions
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。