With Getting Started with Electronic Projects, you will create several popular electronic security projects. This practical and accessible guide will show you more than just building handy and useful electronic security projects.
Beginning with what the hams call “DC to Daylight,” you will learn how to build everything from an IR Beacon to an RF power meter and a ZigBee point-to-point network. All you need to get started is a few simple tools and ordinary soldering skills.
The projects eventually become more complex when you start building an infrared flashlight using materials from a dollar store. Here you start with a IR flashing beacon and a motion sensitive alarm with a really cool on/off switch, then you move on to a black box project that will turn your sound card into an oscilloscope and eventually a ZigBee-based alarm system.
What You Will Learn
- Build an infrared beacon with the LM555 timer for someone interested in night vision
- Develop a motion detector using a mercury switch-activated car alarm sensor
- Redesign your PC sound card into a real oscilloscope and signal generator
- Build an RF power meter with some RF assembly techniques and programming skills
- Write Visual Basic software that will poll the power meter we created for readings and calculate antenna gain
- Use several ZigBee devices and a BeagleBone to create a wireless network of alarm sensors
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。