One of the biggest challenges for organizations that have adopted microservice architecture is the lack of architectural, operational, and organizational standardization. After splitting a monolithic application or building a microservice ecosystem from scratch, many engineers are left wondering what’s next. In this practical book, author Susan Fowler presents a set of microservice standards in depth, drawing from her experience standardizing over a thousand microservices at Uber. You’ll learn how to design microservices that are stable, reliable, scalable, fault tolerant, performant, monitored, documented, and prepared for any catastrophe.
Explore production-readiness standards, including:
- Stability and Reliability: develop, deploy, introduce, and deprecate microservices; protect against dependency failures
- Scalability and Performance: learn essential components for achieving greater microservice efficiency
- Fault Tolerance and Catastrophe Preparedness: ensure availability by actively pushing microservices to fail in real time
- Monitoring: learn how to monitor, log, and display key metrics; establish alerting and on-call procedures
- Documentation and Understanding: mitigate tradeoffs that come with microservice adoption, including organizational sprawl and technical debt
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。