Program for data analysis using R and learn practical skills to make your work more efficient. This book covers how to automate running code and the creation of reports to share your results, as well as writing functions and packages. Advanced R is not designed to teach advanced R programming nor to teach the theory behind statistical procedures. Rather, it is designed to be a practical guide moving beyond merely using R to programming in R to automate tasks.
This book will show you how to manipulate data in modern R structures and includes connecting R to data bases such as SQLite, PostgeSQL, and MongoDB. The book closes with a hands-on section to get R running in the cloud. Each chapter also includes a detailed bibliography with references to research articles and other resources that cover relevant conceptual and theoretical topics.
- Write and document R functions
- Make an R package and share it via GitHub or privately
- Add tests to R code to insure it works as intended
- Build packages automatically with GitHub
- Use R to talk directly to databases and do complex data management
- Run R in the Amazon cloud
- Generate presentation-ready tables and reports using R
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。