This book will show you the difference between making a robot move and making a robot think. Using Mindstorms EV3 and LeJOS―an open source project for Java Mindstorms projects―you’ll learn how to create Artificial Intelligence for your bot. Your robot will learn how to problem solve, how to plan, how to learn, and how to communicate. Along the way, you’ll learn about classical AI algorithms for teaching hardware how to think, algorithms that you can then apply to your own robotic inspirations.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn about robotic intelligence in a practical, playful way, Beginning Robotics Programming in Java with LEGO Mindstorms is for you.
What you’ll learn:
- Build your first LEGO EV3 robot step-by-step
- Install LeJOS and its firmware on Lego EV3
- Create and upload your first Java Program into Lego EV3
- LeJOS API Functions
- Java Programming for Motors
- Robotics Behavior Programming with Sensors
- Common AI Algorithms like DFS, BFS, and Dijkstra’s Algorithm
- Java Multithreading Programming with Lego EV3
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。