Selenium WebDriver is an open source web UI automation tool implemented through a browser-specific browser driver, which sends commands to a browser and retrieves results.
Selenium WebDriver Practical Guide will guide you through the various APIs of WebDriver which should be used in automation tests, followed by a discussion of the various WebDriver implementations available. This guide will support you by offering you access to source code fi les, including the essential HTML fi les, that allow you to work with jQuery and other examples throughout the book. Finally, you will receive an in-depth explanation of how to deal with the latest features of WebDriver through step-by-step practical tutorials.
What you will Learn
- Learn the basic design of Selenium WebDriver and understand how it overcomes the limitations of its predecessor
- Set up and use Selenium Grid
- Discover the various mechanisms used to locate web elements
- Perform advanced actions such as drag-and-drop, double-click, right-click, and action builders on web pages
- Explore the advanced features of WebDriver such as handling cookies, taking screenshotsmanaging timeouts, and browser navigations
- Acquire an understanding of the various WebDriver implementations such as Firefox Driver, IE Driver, and Chrome Driver
- Explore WebDriver EventListeners
- Design effective automation frameworks using the PageObject pattern
- Learn how to deal with the latest features of WebDriver
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。