Penetration testing is the act of attempting to break into systems, networks, and software in order to determine where the bad guys might get in. By reading this book, you’ll gain the foundations of a simple methodology used to perform penetration testing on systems and networks for which you are responsible.
Penetration Testing Basics explains:
- How to identify security vulnerabilities
- How to use some of the top security tools in order to identify holes
- How to read reports from testing tools
- Common vulnerability types and attacks
- Common web-based attacks and exposures as well as recommendations for closing those holes
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。