At the heart of Swift’s design is an incredibly powerful idea: protocol-oriented programming. Its many benefits include better code maintainability, increased developer productivity and superior application performance. The book will teach the reader how to apply the ideas behind the protocol oriented programing paradigm to improve the code they write.
This book will introduce the readers to the world of protocol-oriented programming in Swift and will demonstrate the ideas behind this new programming paradigm with real world examples. In addition to learning the concepts of Protocol Oriented programming, it also shows the reader how to reduce the complexity of their codebase using protocol extensions. Beginning with how to create simple protocols, readers will learn how to extend protocols and also to assign behaviors to them.
By the end of this book readers will be able to harness the power of protocol-oriented programming to build real world applications.
What you will learn
- The difference between Object-Oriented programming and Protocol-Oriented programming
- The difference between reference and value types and when to use each
- How we can leverage tuples to reduce the complexity of our code
- What are protocols and how to use them
- How to implement protocol extensions to create a very flexible code base
- How to implement several design patterns in a Protocol-Oriented approach
- How to solve real world design issue with protocol oriented programming
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。