Clojure is a highly pragmatic language with efficient and easy data manipulation capabilities. This provides us with an opportunity to easily explore many challenging and varied algorithmic topics, while using some extremely creative methods.
In this book, we’ll discover alternative uses for classical data structures (arrays, linked lists, and trees), cover some machine learning and optimization techniques, and even delve into some innovative ways of approaching algorithmic problem solving, such as logic programming, asynchronous programming or the usage of advanced functional constructs, namely transducers or the continuation passing style.
What You Will Learn
- Explore alternative uses of classical data structures such as arrays and linked lists
- Explore advanced machine learning and optimization techniques
- Utilize the Clojure libraries, such as Instaparse for parsing, core.match for pattern matching, clojure.zip for zippers, and clojure.matrix for matrix operations
- Learn logic programming through the core.logic library
- Master asynchronous programming using the core.async library
- Observe transducers while resolving real-world use cases
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。