Understand the concepts, processes and technologies that will aid in your professional development as a new system administrator. While every information technology culture is specific to its parent organization, there are commonalities that apply to all organizations.
The Accidental SysAdmin Handbook, Second Edition looks at those commonalities and provides a general introduction to critical aspects associated with system administration. It further acts to provide definitions and patterns for common computer terms and acronyms.
- How to build and manage home networking and plan more complex network environments
- How to manage the network layer and service architectures as well as network support plans
- How to develop a server hardware strategy and understand the physical vs. virtual server ecosystem
- How to handle data storage, data strategies and directory services, and central account management
- How to work with DNS, DHCP, IP v4 and IP v6
- How to deploy workstations and printers
- How to manage and use antivirus and security management software
- How to build, manage and work with intranets and Internet support services
下载:关注本站公众号（右侧二维码），在 个性化-联系客服 中输入本文链接可获取文件下载链接。